Enforcement of Court Orders Supportive Counsel You Can Rely On

Enforcing Family Court Orders

Let a Panama City Divorce Lawyer Resolve Your Case

At The Virga Law Firm, P.A., we understand how overwhelming and stressful a divorce or messy separation can be. Piles of legal paperwork, hours spent in and out of the courtroom preparing for trial, and finances allocated to ending the relationship once and for all. All of these issues can be a heavy burden to carry. When you finally get the official court order or divorce agreement done, it can be such a relief.

However, this relief can sadly be short lived for many individuals. If you just finalized a divorce or separation and are frustrated by your former partner's lack of cooperation with the court order, it is time to get a legal advocate on your side who can secure results. As experienced Panama City divorce attorneys, our team knows how to carefully guide our clients through each step of the process, including enforcement of court orders following the dissolution of their marriage or partnership.

If you need legal help enforcing a court order against your former spouse or partner, make sure you contact our firm today.

Resolving Contempt Issues & Court Order Disputes

When an ex-spouse or parent fails to follow the order given by the court, it can be a very frustrating process. How do you hold them accountable? Do you have methods for making them follow it? Will they face penalties for ignoring a court order? All these questions can be difficult to answer without the assistance of a seasoned family lawyer in Panama City.

Our former can help you enforce an order against a former spouse or partner who has failed to:

In many cases, it may require court intervention to get the other party to respond appropriately. This is where enforcement comes in. If the judge finds that the individual blatantly violated the order without any justified cause, or is in contempt of a decree, they can use various means to punish them or ensure they pay back what they owe in full. For example, some judges may use wage garnishments if a parent fails to pay child support or fine them for violating a child custody agreement.

Believe your spouse is acting in contempt of court? Need to take legal action against them or protect your rights in an enforcement case? Schedule an initial consultation with The Virga Law Firm, P.A. by calling (800) 822-5170 today!

  • Best Divorce Lawyer In Orlando
  • Top 10 Family Law Law Firm
  • Attorney Top 40 Under 40
  • Best of Bay
  • The National Advocates
  • Super Lawyers Rising Star
  • Lawyers of Distinction 2018
  • The National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • Avvo Rating 10.0 Superb
  • The National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Lawyers
  • 10 Best by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys | 2016
  • “I will definitely be recommending to anyone I know that needs a child custody or divorce attorney!”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “If you are looking for an attorney who is professional, honest, knowledgeable and responsive to your needs, Gerard Virga meets such requirements.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “He responded to my messages promptly and I never felt rushed when speaking with him in meetings and phone conversations.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “He answered in a way that helped me understand the law better.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “Gerard is smarter than 95% of people I know, including lawyers. His intelligence combined with his work ethic make him an extremely effective advocate. Gerard is the kind of evil genius I'd want on my ...”

    - Adam Ellis, Litigation Lawyer
  • “Truly he is one of the smartest people I have met. I have found Gerard very knowledgeable on law and legal procedure, and am extremely impressed by his ability to devise and execute an aggressive ...”

    - Rusty Shepard, Criminal Defense Attorney
  • “This lawyer treated me with professionalism, and fought for my case. His staff was excellent and Mr. Virga had an excellent understanding of the law. Mr. Virga also was a very real person, and not ...”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “I regularly refer family law and civil litigation cases to Mr. Virga because of his skill and knowledge of those areas of law. The clients I refer to Mr. Virga are always satisfied with and ...”

    - Joseph Turner, Criminal Defense Attorney
  • “Mr. Virga represented me in a litigation matter. Mr. Virga not only accepted me as a client, but he took my case to heart. Mr. Virga developed and executed a masterful legal strategy that pummeled my ...”

    - A Litigation Client

Contact Our Firm

We're Here To Help You And Your Family In Any Way Possible
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.