Pensacola Alimony Attorney
The Virga Law Firm, P.A. Divorce Attorneys – Call Us Today at (800) 822-5170
Alimony plays a prominent role in most divorce cases and our Pensacola divorce attorneys have the experience you need. Experienced in representing clients in the most formidable alimony cases including: Temporary, Bridge the Gap, Lump Sum, Rehabilitative, Durational and Permanent Periodic alimony. Our Pensacola alimony attorneys are a team of litigators ready to pursue your alimony rights.
Our Pensacola alimony attorneys are committed to working closely with you through each step of your alimony claim. We methodically scrutinize the facts of your case to determine the best course of action for obtaining your litigation goals. There are several factors the court must consider in determining whether to award alimony. In determining whether to award alimony, the court must first determine that you have an actual need for the alimony and that your spouse has the ability to pay alimony.
Then the court shall consider all relevant factors, including but not limited to the following:
- The standard of living of the parties during the marriage
- The length of the marriage
- The age and physical and emotional condition of the parties
- The financial resources of each party, including the nonmarital and the marital assets and liabilities distributed to each
- The earning capacities, educational levels, vocational skills, and employability of the parties
- The contribution of each party to the marriage
- The responsibilities each party with regard to minor children they have in common
- The tax treatment and consequences to both parties of any alimony award
- The income available to either party
- Any other factor necessary to do equity and justice between the parties
Our Pensacola alimony attorneys know how to effectively address these factors with the courts contributing to the success of your claim. If you have questions regarding your alimony claim, contact or call our Pensacola office today.