Defending Your Peace of Mind Modifications

Need to Modify a Court Order?

Call On Our Panama City Modification Attorneys Today 

From divorce to separation, individuals go through many changes in life. Just as a relationship may no longer work, a court order may also need to be modified over time. If you need to change a divorce decree or court order, make sure you call on The Virga Law Firm, P.A. for legal representation and counsel on which you can rely. As skilled Panama City modification lawyers, we know how to handle a wide range of family law matters.

With more than 100 years of combined experience under our belt, our firm is more than equipped to assist with your modification needs. This process can be complex, so don't go through this stressful time on your own! Our counsel is just a phone call away.

Schedule an initial consultation with The Virga Law Firm, P.A. today at (800) 822-5170 and discuss your modification goals with a legal advocate who will put your interests first.

Modification Of Your Agreement

Whether you have recently lost a job or been moved to a new location for work, change happens. This change often requires some modifications to your divorce or separation agreement as well.

We can represent you as you pursue a modification of:

Because most judges will want to see evidence of a major life change before granting a modification, it is crucial that you work with someone who knows what is needed to see that your side of the story is heard. When you hire our firm, we will carefully go over your situation and pull out the compelling facts and issues that need to be considered.

From unemployment and health concerns to the remarriage of your former spouse, we make it our mission to present the evidence needed to support your desired modification. We can also provide legal counsel when filing the initial petition for modifying your court order. Call today to schedule a case review.

The Best Interests Of The Children

Remember, the court will only grant modifications regarding child support, custody, or visitation so long as it protects the best interests of the child still. In cases of relocation, they will have to determine if this modification will negatively impact the child and their relationship with the noncustodial parent.

Recommended Reading:

Whatever modification you need to pursue, let The Virga Law Firm, P.A. guide you through the process. Contact us today if you are ready to move forward with your new future.

  • “I will definitely be recommending to anyone I know that needs a child custody or divorce attorney!” - A Divorce Client
  • “If you are looking for an attorney who is professional, honest, knowledgeable and responsive to your needs, Gerard Virga meets such requirements.” - A Divorce Client
  • “He responded to my messages promptly and I never felt rushed when speaking with him in meetings and phone conversations.” - A Divorce Client
man and child hugging

Our Firm Gets Results

More Reasons to Hire Us:
  • Committed to Aggressive Representation
  • Same-Day Scheduling Available
  • 6 Locations Throughout Florida
  • Over 100 Years of Collective Experience