Enforcement of Court Orders Supportive Counsel You Can Rely On

Pensacola Contempt and Enforcement Lawyers

Unfortunately, clients find themselves having to go back to court because the other party to the suit refuses to follow the terms of their previous court order. So what can you do when the other is not abiding by the terms of a court order? Our attorneys are trained in Florida’s remedies for enforcement of court orders and can help you hold the other party accountable for their bad actions.

Our firm can assist you in seeking criminal contempt, civil contempt and even a civil judgments. Our attorneys will work diligently to enforce your order through any means available to you under Florida law. In addition, our firm can assist you in enforcing missed payments or if the other parent is not following the terms of your established parenting plan.

Our firm prides itself on working closely with clients. You and your attorney will develop a methodical case to present to the court outlining your legal enforcement needs. If you or a loved one have questions regarding a contempt or enforcement claim, call our Pensacola office today.

Alimony and Child Support Enforcement

If your ex-spouse or former partner has stopped paying their court ordered alimony or child support, our Pensacola contempt attorneys may be able to seek their incarceration for their failure to make their court ordered payments. The Pensacola court has the authority to incarcerate a party to enforce its order if it is deemed necessary. Our attorneys will work diligently to review the facts of your case to determine the best court of remedy for you. We will make sure your rights are protected and your voice is heard.

Alimony and Child Support Enforcement Defense

Unfortunately, changes in circumstances since the order was originally issued leave individuals unable to make their court order alimony or child support payments. It is not a refusal to pay, but rather the simple inability to make such a payment. If you are an individual who no longer can make your court ordered alimony or child support payment, our team of Pensacola enforcement attorneys can assist you in raising valid defenses to your contempt action. In addition, your attorney will work to seek a modification of the court's prior order so the order may be modified to term and/or payments that you will be able to make.

Whether you are seeking the enforcement of an order, or representation in defending contempt, schedule your consultation today and allow our team of experienced Pensacola enforc to begin representing your interests today.

  • Best Divorce Lawyer In Orlando
  • Top 10 Family Law Law Firm
  • Attorney Top 40 Under 40
  • Best of Bay
  • The National Advocates
  • Super Lawyers Rising Star
  • Lawyers of Distinction 2018
  • The National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • Avvo Rating 10.0 Superb
  • The National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Lawyers
  • 10 Best by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys | 2016
  • “I will definitely be recommending to anyone I know that needs a child custody or divorce attorney!”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “If you are looking for an attorney who is professional, honest, knowledgeable and responsive to your needs, Gerard Virga meets such requirements.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “He responded to my messages promptly and I never felt rushed when speaking with him in meetings and phone conversations.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “He answered in a way that helped me understand the law better.”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “Gerard is smarter than 95% of people I know, including lawyers. His intelligence combined with his work ethic make him an extremely effective advocate. Gerard is the kind of evil genius I'd want on my ...”

    - Adam Ellis, Litigation Lawyer
  • “Truly he is one of the smartest people I have met. I have found Gerard very knowledgeable on law and legal procedure, and am extremely impressed by his ability to devise and execute an aggressive ...”

    - Rusty Shepard, Criminal Defense Attorney
  • “This lawyer treated me with professionalism, and fought for my case. His staff was excellent and Mr. Virga had an excellent understanding of the law. Mr. Virga also was a very real person, and not ...”

    - A Divorce Client
  • “I regularly refer family law and civil litigation cases to Mr. Virga because of his skill and knowledge of those areas of law. The clients I refer to Mr. Virga are always satisfied with and ...”

    - Joseph Turner, Criminal Defense Attorney
  • “Mr. Virga represented me in a litigation matter. Mr. Virga not only accepted me as a client, but he took my case to heart. Mr. Virga developed and executed a masterful legal strategy that pummeled my ...”

    - A Litigation Client

Contact Our Firm

We're Here To Help You And Your Family In Any Way Possible
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.