Child Support

At The Virga Law Firm, P.A., we fight for parents. In the state of Florida, you may be able to take action to establish or change your child support agreement by bringing in one of our experienced Florida family lawyers. We serve unwed parents, divorced parents, and other parents who rely on fair, timely child support payments, and we are prepared to evaluate your case for free.