Court order modifications are challenging, and you can’t do it on your own. When you call The Virga Law Firm, P.A. for help, we may be able to help you prove that your circumstances have changed and that your situation warrants new or different orders. No matter where you reside in the state of Florida, we may be able to help you and provide valuable insight in your case. Click to learn how we can help you pursue order modification in the state of Florida.