Robert Grew up in Memphis, Tennessee and is the oldest son to a Panama City Native. He spent his summers as a child vacationing with his parents and visiting relatives in Panama City Beach. He attended the University of Florida where he received his Bachelor’s degree. After receiving his Bachelor’s Robert attended Law School at Florida Coastal School of Law where he completed his Juris Doctorate in 2005.
After Law School, Robert accepted a position with the Public Defender’s Office in Panama City where he worked to tirelessly defend people with no means to defend themselves. Robert began working at The Virga Law Firm in Spring of 2016.
In his free time, Robert is a huge college sports fan, often traveling to watch the Gators play. If there is a weekend where the Gators aren’t playing, then you might find him out on the water of St. Andrew’s Bay near Shell Island, or in the woods of any of the local golf courses searching for his golf ball.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2001
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2005
- Florida Bar
- Bay County Bar Association
- St. Andrew’s Bay Inns of Court
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Florida Bar Criminal Law Section
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers